Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My first DIY Couture!!!

Hello lovelies,
After seeing many scrumptious DIY projects on the blogosphere, I want in too.
After bickering with my husband about the so called "trash" I put in the house, I had to show him that I mean business, and my so called "trash" is actually art!
I don’t know how long it takes to work on a DIY project of this size but it took me exactly 1 hour to do everything! And I love the result!
I needed a chair for my bedroom (you know the kind you always end up putting your clothes on lol…) and I always kept that in mind….a few days ago I found a lonely chair right across the street, It looked at me as if I was its savior…How could I resist that look? So I took it into my home and after the hubby thought I was crazy he gave me a 5 day grace period "or else"!!
so proud to show you the end result!!!












                                                                      Tadahhhhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...