Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Culinary Tuesday!!



My Caribbean tanned stuffed maple chicken!
When my chicken came out of the oven I thought it just came back from a 7 day cruise!
 It looked so good, I didn't want to eat it, but I did!! I stuffed the chicken with wild rice chestnuts, onion, and some ground lamb…yum!
This is how I got the chicken's groove back!
1 happy! Chicken
2 cups of rice
1 cup of ground beef or ground lamb
1/2 a cup of Maple syrup
Handful of peeled chestnuts (you can get them in a bag)
Preheat oven (you know your oven gals!)
 What to do?
Clean the chicken and do a little chicken dance lol!
Fry one onion with the lamb or beef and add the rice- it has to be half cooked (you will see some water because it's not fully cooked yet!)
Now, take the rice and stuff it into the chicken, push it down and try to put as much as u can.
Put the stuffed chicken in a large pan and brush the maple all over it!
Cover with foil paper and bake it for an hour
Then take off the foil paper and let it get tanned for another 40-45 minutes you can use the broiler yet be careful…
Wish it good luck!!!
Your friends will talk about your chicken for days!!

add a fresh salad next to that and you have a simple meal!!! with only one pan to wash....LOVE IT!




images by weheartit and google!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...