Monday, February 28, 2011

Purple Beauty

So.... after the celebrations and dinner parties we can start scoring the Oscar gowns....I was really looking forward to see a new color palette on the red carpet, and I did! When I saw beautiful Mila Kunis my jaw dropped... the perfect shade of lavender with gorgeous lace detailing did the job!  This perfect dress by Elie Saab was by far the most complementing and empowering dress on the red carpet...On the other side of the color palette with a deep red wine purple was Natalie Portman, who rocked as a pregger!!!  

 2 Oscar conclusions:

1.      I heart Elie Saab
2.      This is my translation; Haute Couture into Table Couture;








images by weheartit and google

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...